• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

DERRICK & WHITAKER/WHITICKER

NSW Marriage V1853277 81/1853 EARL JOHN - PIPER MARGARITE - PV= Presbyterian Tumut

Marriages solemnized in the Parish of - in the County of - in the Year 18
No. 28
I, John Earl do hereby declare that I am a Member of, or hold Communion with, the Presbyterian Church of Scotland [signed] John Earl
I, Margaret Piper do hereby declare that I am a Member of, or hold Communion with, the Presbyterian Church [signed] Margaret Piper x her mark
I, Patrick Fitz Gerald, of Tumut, Minister of Tumut, do hereby certify that John Earl, Widower, of Mundarlo, and Margarite Piper, Widow, of Mundarlo, were joined together in Wedlock by me on the 1st day of November 1853, at Mundarlo, in the presence of .
Witnesses signed: William Boots of Mundarlo and Harriet Catherine FitzGerald of Tumut
[signed] Patrick Fitz Gerald Presbyterian Minister

NSW Bap V1834947 18/1834 WHITAKER RICHARD - GEORGE - ELIZABETH - CV= CofE Berrima; Bong Bong; Sutton Forest; All Saints (Co. Camden)

Page -
Baptisms solemnized in the Parish of All Saints in the County of Camden in the Year 1834
No. 114 When Baptised: Dec. 21 1834 When Born: Nov. 4 1834 Richard - George & Elizabeth Whitaker Abode: Sutton Forest Quality or Profession: Farmer By whom the Ceremony was performed: Jno. Vincent

NSW Marriage V1854254 41B/1854 WHITIKER RICHARD - CLARKE MARY A - CV= CofE Berrima; Bong Bong; Sutton Forest; All Saints (Co. Camden)

Page 1
Marriages solemnized in the Parish of Berrima in the County of Camden in the Year 1854
No. 2
Richard Whitiker of Murrumbidgee
Mary Ann Clarke of this Parish
married in this Church by Banns with consent of Guardians
this Sixteenth day of March 1854 By me J S Hassall
Parties signed: Richard his x mark Whitiker, Mary Ann Clarke her x mark
Witnesses: James Powell of Berrima, Sarah White of Arthursleigh

Last edited:
NSW Bap V1834947 18/1834 WHITAKER RICHARD - GEORGE - ELIZABETH - CV= CofE Berrima; Bong Bong; Sutton Forest; All Saints (Co. Camden)

Page -
Baptisms solemnized in the Parish of All Saints in the County of Camden in the Year 1834
No. 114 When Baptised: Dec. 21 1834 When Born: Nov. 4 1834 Richard - George & Elizabeth Whitaker Abode: Sutton Forest Quality or Profession: Farmer By whom the Ceremony was performed: Jno. Vincent

??
NSW Marriage 261/1830 V1830261 14 WHITAKER GEORGE - SUGDEN ELIZABETH - CR= CofE Cobbitty, Narellan

Looking for the deaths of George and Elizabeth, thanks.

Last edited:
NSW Marriage V1830261 14/1830 WHITAKER GEORGE - SUGDEN ELIZABETH - CR= CofE Cobbitty, Narellan

Page 530
Marriages solemnized in the Parish of Narrellan in the County of Cumberland in the Year 1830
No. 22
George Whitaker of the Parish of Sutton Forest (Camden)
Elizabeth Sugden of the Parish of Sutton Forest (Camden)
married in this Chapel by Banns with consent of His Excelency The Governor
this Eleventh day of March 1830 By me Thomas Hassall Chaplain
Parties by their marks
Witnesses: ... ? Leonard of Macquarie Grove, Catherine her x mark Murphy of Macquarie Grove

witness.JPG

Last edited:
Looking for the deaths of George and Elizabeth, thanks - marriage in previous post.

Thanks emeltee.

No other 'R' on the page to compare. There are several deaths in NSW index for a Richard.

Richard Whitiker – Oct 1912
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/154033912/richard-whiticker

George Dec 1873
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/200703311/george_whitaker

Elizabeth June 1841 – Convict
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/199456791/elizabeth_whiticker

Elizabeth Sugden b 20 May 1806 Yorkshire – William Sugden & Hester Martha
Convicts App for Marriage Banns 8 Feb 1830 – Sutton Forest NSW
George Whitaker age 28 arrived “Grenada 2” in 1821 (7 yrs) to Elizabeth Sugden age 24 arrived 1829 on “Sovereign” (14 yrs)

Elizabeth b 22 March 1806 baptised 20 May 1806 Upper Chapple Independent, Idle, York – William & Esther Sugden – FHL 0828135 (RG4 2643)

bit of querie as to when George & Elizabeth died..
https://convictrecords.com.au/convicts/whitaker/george/93257

Back