• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Did He Leave A Will

craftycsh

I am looking to see if Robert Turner 1791-1862 left a will.He was born and lived in Grantham Lincolneshire.In the 1841 census it says he's of independant means in 1851 he's a magistrate and in 1861 hes landed.So think there could be money have looked on Ancestry for will but cannot find one and now donn't know were to look.Christine

craftycsh

Thanks Dave will make a request next week thisfamily has all sorts have had to order his grandsons birth cert as cannot find mother and his grandsons father ended up in prison for bringing a bank down so complecated.Christine

thisfamily has all sorts have had to order his grandsons birth cert as cannot find mother and his grandsons father ended up in prison for bringing a bank down so complecated.Christine
Hi Christine
but isn't it great when things fall into place...
Is there anyway we can help with the above, or have we already tried?

dave

craftycsh

Hi the will is for robert turner who will I am after so will try as I said next week .He had a sone robert turner b1847 he went to prison in 1881 for bringing down the Chelsea Saveings Bank he got 7years but cannot find him on 1891 census.Robert 1847 had a son Francis Carrington Turner who birth cert I have ordered as cannot find his mum so when that comes next week hopefuly will solve that one,so its just the will and the 1891 census for the 2 Roberts.Christine