• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Directory for Warsop/Worksop

gibbo

Loyal Member
Could someone please check the directories for a Morris Shipman in the Warsop/Worksop area in the early 1990's. I am trying to find a address for him. Thanks

gibbo

Notlaps

Suggestion, i live in worksop, you could post a letter to our local newspaper and ask if they could put in there, they do it for many people. It's the Worksop Guardian it's worth a try? They have an website so should be easy enough! Good luck with your searching!

gibbo

Loyal Member
Suggestion, i live in worksop, you could post a letter to our local newspaper and ask if they could put in there, they do it for many people. It's the Worksop Guardian it's worth a try? They have an website so should be easy enough! Good luck with your searching!
Hello Notlaps,

I was looking for information on Morris Shipman as he was my great uncle. He and my grandmother were siblings. I was hoping to track some kids down that Morris may have had in the hope that they may have some old family pictures and in the process get to know some cousins i have never met. Have you come across any Shipman"s in Worksop?

gibbo

Notlaps

I can have a look in the local telephone directory for you if you would like to? If you send me your email address or a private message on here then i'll let you know whom i find.

I don't personally know of any shipman's here in worksop, but it's does have a large population for such a small town.