• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

Donald MACKELLAR & Jane McDONALD

DaveHam9

Staff member
Loyal Member
They married twice on the same day:

V18431593 76/1843 MACKELLAR DONALD - MACDONALD JANE - PF= Presbyterian Campbellfield (VIC)

I, Donald Mackellar do hereby declare that I am a Member of, or hold Communion with, the Presbyterian Church of Scotland [signed] -
I, - [crossed out ]- [signed] Jane Macdonald (her x mark)
I, Thomas Mowbray A.M., Minister of Presbyterian Church, Campbellfield, do hereby certify that, Donald MacKellar of Merri Creek and Jane Macdonald, of same place, were joined together in Wedlock by me on the 26th day of June 1843, at Campbellfield, in the presence of -
Witnesses signed: John Mackellar, Alese ? Gainger ? [signed] T Mowbray

V18432344 93/1843 McKELLAR DONALD - McDONALD JANE - LR= Roman Catholic Melbourne, St Francis (VIC)

I, do hereby declare that I am a Member of, or hold Communion with, the ... Church [signed] -
I, Jane McDonald do hereby declare that I am a Member of, or hold Communion with, the Roman Catholic Church [signed] - Jane (her x mark) McDonald - Witness [signed] Dan Mackay
I, Daniel Mackay, of Melbourne, Minister of St. Francis Church, do hereby certify that, Donald McKellar of Merri Creek and Jane Macdonald, of Merri Creek, were joined together in Wedlock by me on the Twentysixth day of June 1843, at Melbourne, in the presence of Archibald McDonald and Alexander Cameron of Merri Creek. Witnesses signed. [signed] Dan Mackay

Last edited: