• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

doppleganger

Hi Guys, could anyone have a guess at if these 2 people are one and the same, i think they are, but before i commit them to my tree, i would really appreciate any opinions, i dont need any look ups ive already got all the info, i just need to decide are they indeed 1 and the same. here goes;
James Wright marries jane matthews in 1873 in silverdale wolstanton staffordshire.
In 1873 rose elizabeth webb is born in litchfeild staffordshire
in 1879 James wright and jane matthews have another child in castleford yorkshire, noah wright,
On the 1881 census we have george webb and jane living with noah webb son and rose elizabeth daughter in cowpen quay in blyth northumberland,
On the 1891 census they are still in cowpen quay with noah and rose elizabeth plus they have had more children. named webb
On the 1901 census they are living at wood street hartlepool durham and have had the last child ellendeane webb born 1901 mothers maiden name matthews. they have changed their name to wright. on the census
In 1911 jane matthews/ webb and 4 of the children are living in mozart st hartlepool, but noah marries in 1904 in easington durham but has changed his name to wright, he comes back to hartlepool in 1907 for his fathers death and his son noah wright was born, he then changes his name to thomas wright on the 1911 census its definatly him as his wife is the same as noah wright.
Is george wright b. about 1853 in worcester, james wright. the birth dates are the same. also i have never been able to find a marriage for george webb and jane matthews, i think possibly that noah webb/ wright was wright originally but for what ever reason by 1881 his parents had changed their name to webb after they moved from castleford to cowpen quay. i have a lot more information, but i would really appreciate anyones opinions , what do you guys think !!! all sensible answers please lol .:2fun::biggrin::):) suex