• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Edward McCarthy

Hi
I am looking for relatives of Edward McCarthy he was born in Listowel Urban County Kerry Ireland. Fathers name John McCarthy mother Johanna Heffernan. I believe he had a sister Hannah born 1888 and a brother Joseph born 1886. I would be very grateful for any information about his family.

AuntMary:)

sarahC

Dear Aunt Mary

Edward McCarthy we are related by his sister and we had just started looking for information on them when I came across your pleas for help.
Most of my family are still in Listowel Co.Kerry

Can't wait for you to get in contact
Sarah

My grandfather Edward McCarthy was born 29th September 1880 at Convent Lane Listowell County Wexford. His mother was Johona she signed her name on the 1901 census of Ireland Johona. I have lots of interesting facts on him but I would love to know what happened to his family. He had a sister Hannah aged 13 years on the 1901 census and a brother Joseph aged 15 years. His mother was 49 years old and a widow in 1901. I have been searching for information on his family for many years. If he is a relative of your I would love to hear from you.
Regards AuntMary:)

Are members informed when someone has replied to a thread? I believed an e-mail informed you. I came across a message from a visitor to the site and I would like to contact them regarding Edward McCarthy. Please Costello McCarthy and SarahC I would love to hear from you and please other members do let me know why I did not recieve an e-mail. Thanks Aunt Mary:confused:

Dear Aunt Mary

Edward McCarthy we are related by his sister and we had just started looking for information on them when I came across your pleas for help.
Most of my family are still in Listowel Co.Kerry

Can't wait for you to get in contact
Sarah
Hi. I am a grandson of Joseph Justin McCarthy brother of Edward and son of John McCarthy and Johanna Heffernan. I would be interested information of my grandfathers family

My grandfather Edward McCarthy was born 29th September 1880 at Convent Lane Listowell County Wexford. His mother was Johona she signed her name on the 1901 census of Ireland Johona. I have lots of interesting facts on him but I would love to know what happened to his family. He had a sister Hannah aged 13 years on the 1901 census and a brother Joseph aged 15 years. His mother was 49 years old and a widow in 1901. I have been searching for information on his family for many years. If he is a relative of your I would love to hear from you.
Regards AuntMary:)
Hi. I am a grandson of Joseph Justin McCarthy, brother of Edward McCarthy. I would be interested in any information you may have on his family

bill