• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Emma Trodd, Weston, St Mary's Extra

Hello Rob66!

It's good to hear from you as every scrap of information helps and new contacts might just have that bit of the puzzle which fits it all together! Apart from which, the more Laz hunters the better for seeking out what might help at least one of us as these Laz's are proving a bit tricky! But, if anything is to be found it's the folk of FHUK who will find it as I've found them to be the best and the keenest!

Laz & Fanny Sylvester are high on my list for being parents of my Laz but I haven't yet found absolute proof of this. Needless to say: search ongoing!

During my research I've picked up a lot of information on a lot of Laz's so here follows my scrap for Laz of Antony:

LAZARUS STEEL ROBERTS born 1765, baptized 20th Oct 1765 in ANTONY, CORNWALL
PARENTS: Abraham Roberts & Rachel unknown (Information Via IGI Index/BI).
Steel might be Rachel's maiden name: a possibility anyway. I also wonder if this Laz is an uncle of the following:

LAZARUS ROBERTS born c1791 in ANTONY, CORNWALL
MARRIED: Mary unknown
NOTES: Mary born c1842 in Weymouth, Dorset.
1851: living Harrison Buildings, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk.
Also living with them: (If the following are this Laz's children it suggests to me that he either married (a younger lady) late in life and Mary is a second wife or: the mother of these children is a second wife making Mary a third wife).

Arthur Pilch born c1833 in Harwich, Essex.
Ellen Fanny born c1838 in Brightlingsea, Essex.
Catharine Ann born c1840 in Brightlingsea.
Alfred George born c1842 in Brightlingsea.
Edward Percy born c1843 in Brightlingsea.
Mary Ann Louia(?) born c1824 a general servant.
Info from Ancestry.co.uk. I'll check back on this information to see if there's more data to be had.

There is a great deal of information to be found regarding a Commander Lazarus Roberts and his sea exploits, mostly newspaper articles. I'll check back for the websites in which much of it is to be found. I seem to remember that he eventually ended up as a Coastguard making life miserable for the smugglers!

GP

Hello GP!

Yes, Lazarus Steele was uncle of Lazarus who was born at Antony and married to Mary - the one you mention who was living in Yarmouth in 1851. He was my ggg grandfather. Over the years I have amassed quite a long biography of him, covering his naval and coastguard career and family. If you're interested I can get it to you off list. But of course you may have things I've missed - so if you turn anything up do let me know.

Your Laz was certainly the son of Lazarus and Fanny Roberts (nee Sylvester), I would say. Among the baptisms for Chard are entries for Lazarus and Fanny's children - Lazarus, 1823; Thomas, 1835; Fanny, 1838 and Ann, 1838. So the first-born must be your Laz don't you think? Looks like the family lived in Chard until at least 1838 and then reappear in London in 1841. Interesting that both father and son were artists. Have you ever found any evidence of their work? As they painted portraits then you might find something either at the National Portrait Gallery or the V&A I suppose - if you're lucky!

So what interests me now is that your Lazarus senior was born at Stonehouse (Plymouth) which is right next to where my Lazarus was baptised - and in the same year. So I am wondering if there is a link - were they cousins perhaps? We need to know who Stonehouse Lazarus's father was I think!

R

Rob66,

Laz born Chard and Laz born Stonehouse are both on my shortlist for being father to my Laz. No proof for either.

In case you haven't already seen the following, which may interest you, have a read as it all still holds good.

Laz and Sarah Burns marriage certificate:-

Married January 30th 1853 by banns at St John’s Church (now extinct with it having been integrated with St Giles), Bethnal Green; the officiating Curate being Ebenezer Hewlett.

Laz Roberts: of ‘full age’, a bachelor and artist. Laz was born c1834 so nearer to 19yrs old, rather than 21yrs. This birth year is as the censuses and is backed up by the mass of information gathered on Laz. A mass of data with no proof of birth or death!

Laz occupation: ‘Artist’. He was a Professional Photographer/colourist/Portraitist. Artist is fine.

Laz father is recorded on the certificate as Lazarus Roberts (no birthplace), a Portrait Painter. Is it true, or something Laz has created from his own identity? No proof yet for this father of Laz. I’ve still not found a childhood for Laz so don’t know who his parents actually were.

Residence for both Sarah & Laz at time of marriage: 8 Crescent Place, Hackney Road, London.
Sarah recorded as ‘of full age’, crossed through and corrected to ‘minor’. Sarah would have been as young as 16yrs old, 15yrs even, certainly no older than 17yrs. The first (known) child, Fanny, was born c1854.

Sarah’s father: Dennis Burns (I was convinced her father was James Burns) a Carman. Haven’t yet found Dennis, not as a carman or with a daughter Sarah or living in the area in which Sarah was born (St Giles, Mddlsx; apparently). I’m still checking.

Witnesses: John Burns and (what looks like) P. J. Dixon. John could have been uncle, brother or cousin of Sarah. Dennis with a son John I can find but not including a daughter Sarah. I believe some reason could have caused Sarah to be farmed out as a 5-7yr old, possibly with an aunt & uncle; (James Burns?), which is something I’m attempting to check out.

One thing never wavered from: Laz being born in Chichester, Sussex. Can’t prove it yet; no birth registered for Laz so no parental proof either!

Laz and family also lived for some years in Wycombe, Bucks (proven). There were 13 children (proven), possibly another 2 or 3 non-survivors.

Much of the information already gathered still holds good; thankfully!

Earlier research on Laz (also recorded as "Lay"; a transcription error from some censuses) had me believe Laz was a bigamist and this is still a possibility.

A Sylvester contact does not think his Laz & Fanny are linked to my Laz but I've not yet discounted this. There are several Laz's with wives named Fanny which all adds to the tangle!

You may well be right regarding the link so more "digging" to be done!

GP

Hi GP

Hmm. I am still inclined to think that the Laz on your marriage cert is the same as the one born at Chard. Digging deeper into the Chard parish records, the children of Lazarus and Fanny are:

Lazarus, bap 1823
Fanny, born 1828, bap 1838
Thomas Hopper, bap 1835;
Ann, bap 1838

In each case the father is Lazarus, mother Fanny and father's occupation given as 'miniature artist' - more or less the same as on the marriage cert.

As you know ages on the early censuses were not always exact so the entry for Laz jnr might well be misleading. I don't have access to the census at the moment but have you looked at the originals - sometimes transcripts are wrong too, remember! My feeling is that this is probably the same family. If so then on your marriage cert Laz would certainly have been 'of full age' - he would have been about 30. Or I suppose it is possible that he didn't know his precise year of birth, for some reason??

One problem is that you have Laz as born at Chichester, Sussex - not Chard. Where does this come from?

We need to keep on digging!

R

A further thought, GP (sorry to go on about this...). You mention Lazarus Steel Roberts, baptised in 1765 at Antony. This man was a doctor and in 1791, according to the The Universal British Directory of Trade, Commerce, and Manufacture, he was a 'surgeon and man-midwife' at ... Plymouth East Stonehouse - the very place that the Lazarus Roberts in the census was born in around 1790. This is too coincidental, surely - could it be that Lazarus Steel was the father of the Lazarus in the census, who I reckon was the one who married at Chard in 1823, and grandfather of Laz the photographer of High Wycombe? The only child of Lazarus Steel I know of was Eleanor. But I haven't ever searched the Stonehouse parish records to find out any more. What do you think?

Rob

Thank you Rob and your research is very much appreciated.

The more I research my Laz the more complicated becomes the problem! I seem to be permanently stuck with the 40 odd years of his life between his youth and up to when he disappears from Wycombe.

If you look back over the entries you will find that Maggie proffered the suggestion that Sarah may have remarried. This was a very interesting piece of information and not yet either totally discounted or proven. Against this data is a letter of Sarah's dated 1916 and signed off as from "mother Sarah Roberts".

You might find the following interesting:

LAZARUS ROBERTS born: c1790 in STONEHOUSE, DEVON.
SPOUSE: Fanny unknown. Fanny born: c1803 in Chard, Somerset.
1851: living 28 Primrose Street, St Botolphs, Bishopsgate, London.
Living with them in 1851 is Mary born 1827 in Dorchester and an envelope Maker.
Fanny born: c1829 in Dorchester and an Envelope Maker.
Thomas born: c1836 in Chard, Somerset.
Eliza Burrell born: c1803 in Rupham, Norfolk, widowed lodger & Laundress.

LAZARUS ROBERTS born 1790, Baptized 5th Sept 1790 in STOKE DAMEREL, DEVON.
PARENTS: Abraham Roberts & Ann unknown

LAZARUS ROBERTS born: c1764.
MARRIED: 1st Oct 1785 to Mary Hooper in Stoke Damerel, Devon.
Information Via IGI Index/BI and via Ancestry.co.uk.

LAZARUS ROBERTS born: c1786 in ST BOTOLPH, LONDON.
SPOUSE: Fanny unknown. Fanny born: c1806.
1841: living Bishopsjaw Building, St Botolph, Bishopsgate, London.
Also with them: Mary born c1827, Fanny born c1830, Lazarus born c1833, Thomas born c1836 and Anne born c1838.
Laz entered onto the census with surname Roberds. Information via Ancestry.co.uk.

All of the following refers to “my Laz”:

1861 census Laz (shown as Lay Roberts!), wife Sarah, chldrn Fanny, Richard & Sarah in 12 East St Lambeth (5C102 A-Z) with three other families. Laz eventually had a Photographic Studio in Hughenden Rd, Frogmore Gardens, High Wycombe. From here selling & advertising in Bucks Free Press his reductions on CdVs to 3s:6d per doz. Early March 1870 moved to 85 Easton St, High Wycombe putting ads in Bucks Free Press 16th/29th March regarding the move & 2nd September regarding a new process. Laz claimed to be working entirely new process of his own: Chromophotography, taking life-like Cartes de Visite (CdVs) in Natural Colours.

1871 census Laz (as Lay!) & family lvng Temple End, Chipping Wycombe (Chipping an old name for Wycombe). States Laz born in Chichester but this might not be correct though all censuses show it as so. Could be Laz was taken to live in Chichester as a small boy so genuinely believed it to be his birthplace. I have found no record of any other Lazarus Roberts living in Chichester at any time. Of all information gathered on Laz (and I now have a very great deal of Laz data) there is none to actually confirm his birth in Chichester.

Laz known to have advertized in Judsons Trade Directory during 1875 which was the “last heard of him in Wycombe”. He, Sarah and his large brood of children apparently suddenly disappeared from Wycombe.

1881 census records no Laz; wife Sarah, as Head of Household, lvng in 2 Pleasant Row Southwark (1F83 A-Z) with 7 of the 13 children. Sarah recorded as mrrd not as widow. Chldrn: Fanny 1854. Richard 1858. Sarah 1860. Mary 1862. William 1863. Anne 1865. James 1866. Alice 1869. Minnie 1870. Arthur 1872. Robert 1873. Martha 1875 & Emily 1879.

Youngest child Emily was born c1879. No death record found for Laz (as Laz, Lazarus or Lay). I believe he may have died any time after Emily’s conception and certainly before 1891 when Sarah declares herself a widow. Laz possibly died in Southwark but this is only a possibility.

1916 Sarah (widowed) living at 227 New Kent Road, Southwark SE as per a letter from Sarah to son & dghtr-in-law: Alice & Bob. I have the original letter as part of my Laz data.

And now; hoping that perhaps any of you can advise if I should be opening a new thread for Laz as I feel guilty at having apparently hi-jacked what was a TRODD thread (I brought Laz in during a quiet period in the thread) I have the following TRODD data recently found:

Bearcat RootsChat
Census Info. is Crown Copyright, from www.national John TRODD - where was he born?
On the 1841 census John TRODD is living in Weston, St Mary Extra, aged 76 and not born in Hampshire.
HO107 piece 402 folio 11/29 page 7
He married his wife, Martha, on 4th March 1794 at St Mary, Southampton. Their first children were born in Itchen Ferry Village which was a small fishing community just east of Southampton.
I haven't been able to find a baptism for John around 1765 in any transcription for Hampshire so I believe he wasn't born in Hampshire, although TROD(D) is a local name. Nor have I been able to find anything on the IGI.
If he was a mariner or fisherman, when he was younger, he could have originated from anywhere along the coast.
I'm really stuck! Does anyone have any suggestions?

Parish Registers & Other Records Copyright © 2007 Linda & Tony Knight All Rights Reserved
GOSPORT ST MATTHEW PCRO CHU24/1B/1 1846-1930 MARRIAGES

page 228 no 455 Sept 23 1889 Edmund TRODD 23 bachelor Shipwright RN 69 North Street Gosport & Rose Emma RICE 22 spinster 17 Willis Road Gosport after banns both signed fathers John William TRODD Tailor & Charles RICE deceased Blacksmith in the presence of John W TRODD & Edith Elizabeth RICE
page 26 no 52 Sept 2-?

1898 Joseph Charles TRODD 26 bachelor Wheelwright West Meon Hants & Amy Louisa HOBBS 26 spinster Domestic servant 16 The Green Gosport after banns both signed fathers John TRODD Wheelwright & Frederick HOBBS Brewers Foreman in the presence of David Alfred TRODD & Florence Maud HOBBS

page 73 no 145 Apr 28 1905 Henry William George JACOBS 27 bachelor Outfitter’s manager 69 North Street Gosport & Louise Constance RICE 27 spinster 17 Willis Rod Gosport both signed after banns fathers James William Alfred JACOBS Outfitter & Charles RICE deceased Blacksmith in the presence of Harold B? Mabel Caroline ? JACOBS J M J JACOBS Edmund TRODD & Gertrude Mudding JACOBS

Page 30 no 59 Aug 6 1846 John Trodd NORRIS full age bachelor Gent Porchester & Harriet SARGENT full age spinster Porchester groom signed & X bride made her mark fathers James NORRIS Blacksmith & John SARGENT Carpenter in the presence of John SARGENT& X the mark of Eliza SARGENT

1881 Census: Residents of Chertsey Union Workhouse, Chertsey, Surrey
Annie TRODD: aged 7 Inmate Daur Scholar born Oatlands Park Weybridge
John TRODD : aged 12 Inmate Scholar born Surbiton, Surrey
Priscilla TRODD: Mrrd. Aged 37 Inmate Charwoman born Midhurst, Sussex

http://www.archive.org/stream/hampshireparishr13phil/hampshireparishr13phil_djvu.txt
1711 St. Maurice, Winchester, Marriages.
53 Thomas Daw & Ursula Trodd, p. Ashton lie. 13 Oct.

83. James Trodd (t), p. St. Bartholomew
Hyde, & Mary Lover (f), p. S. M. W. 16 Aug.

190. John Trodd (f), p. Chilcomb, & Hannah
Grist, p. S. M. W. ... ... 12 Oct.
Hampshire Parish Registers. 1765

170. Mark Noble (f) 82 Sarah Trodd (t),
both p. S. M. \V. ... ... 10 Nov. „
1774 Hampshire Parish Registers.

286. William Trodd (t) & Betty Bennet (t),
both p. S. M. W. ... ... 14 Oct. ,,

Hampshire Parish Registers. 1819
103. William Trodd & Mary Ann Gear (t),
both p. S. M. W. ... ... 1 June

1881 BRITISH CENSUS RETURN FOR THE ROYAL NAVAL HOSPITAL HASLAR
John TRODD Hospl.Nurse M 55 Hardway Gosport, Hampshire

NEW YORK TIMES: Monday, November 2, 2009 Archives
1898 VON ARCO-VALLEY'S ASSAILANT; John Trodd Hopes His Act Will Be a Warning to Germans.

LONDON, June 22. – in the Bow Street Police Court to-day John Trodd, who shot Count von Arco Valley, the First Secretary of the German Embassy here, as the latter was emerging from the Embassy on the evening of June 15, was committed for trial.
Trodd made a rambling statement to the effect that the German, American and French Nations had hypnotically influenced him and pestered him with accusations. He was not sure, he said, whether Irish-Americans were not also guilty of accusations started some years ago by former United States Consular General Patrick A. Collins, who was supported by Germans, the latter being his first accusers.
As the Home Office had refused to assist him, Trodd said he thought that he would be justified in taking the law into his own hands, which, he added, would be a lesson to Germans not to interfere with the English.

Old Bailey Proceedings, OLD COURT.—Thursday, July 28th, 1898.
Before Mr. Justice Lawrance. Reference Number: t18980725-521
521. In the case of JOHN TRODD (41) , Feloniously shooting at Herman Mieksh Emmerch and Argo Valley , before plea, the JURY were sworn to try whether he was of sound mind, and upon the evidence of DR. JAMES SCOTT , surgeon of H. M. Prison, Holloway, and DR. WILLIAM HENRY SAVAGE , the JURY found him to be insane and unfit to take his trial, when upon he was ordered to be detained until Her Majesty's pleasure be known.

GP

Edward

Valued Member
Hi

I have gone through the registers of Pear tree church for the Trodds and extracted this list

Pear Tree Records Book 1

1733 2 Nov William s of Richard & Sarah Trodd
1737 1 Apr Mary d of Richard & Sarrah Trodd
1739 24 Apr Sarrah d of Richard & Sarrah Trodd

1795 26 Jul Benjamin s of John & Martha Trod
1797 13 Aug Mary d of John & Martha Trodd
1799 24 Feb Betsy d of John & Martha Trod
1805 25 Dec Sarah d of John & Martha Trod
1807 21 Jun Charles s of John & Martha Trod
1811 14 Jul Harriet d of John & Martha Tr^d

Trodd, Trod: C:1733,1737,1739,1795,1797,1799,1805,1807,1811

Pear Tree Records Book 2

1729 7 Jan - of Richard & Sarah Trodd
1730 27 Jan John s of Richard Trod & Sarah
1739 21 Nov James Stokes & Ann Trodd of Portsmouth

Trod, trod: C: 1729, 1730, 1739 M:1736,1739 B:1716

1814 26 Jun Rachel d of John & Martha Trod - Weston - Labourer
1816 24 Nov Henry s of John & Martha Trod - Weston - Labourer
1816 24 Nov Willtam^^s of John & Martha Trod - Weston - Labourer

1825 9 Oct Frederick s of Benjamin & Sarah Trod - Weston - Labourer
1827 27 May Arthur s of Senjamin & Sarah Trodd - Weston - Labourer
1829 19 Apr Charlotte d of Benjamin & Sarah Trodd - Weston - Labourer

1831 20 Nov Thomas s of Charles & Charlotte Trodd - vveston - Labourer

1832 11 Mar Mary Anne d of John & Mary Trod - Weston - Labourer

1833 22 Sep David s of Thomas & Sarah Trodd - Weston - Labourer
1833 29 Sep Charles s of Charles & Charlotte Trodd - Weston- Labourer
1833 10 Nov Oliver s of Benjamin & Sarah Trodd-^Netley Hound- Labourer

1835 19 Apr Richard s of Joseph & Mary Trodd - V\ eston - Labourer
1835 18 Oct Ann, illegitimate d of Charles Carter-Carpenter & EHzabeth Trodd - Bittern , South Stoneham

1835 20 Dec George s of Charles & Charlotte Trodd - Weston - Labourer
1836 4 Sep Ellen d of Thomas & Sarah Trodd - Weston - Labourer
1837 16 Jul Waiter s of Benjamin & Sarah Trodd - TNetley Hound - Labourer

Trodd, Trod: C: 1814,1316,1825,1827,1829,1831,1832,1833,1835,1836,1837

The middle index suggests that there are three entries missing.

A Christening a Marriage and a Burial but I can't find them in the transcribed file.

I have only briefly compared this list with the family tree which shows that not all the children of John and Martha are listed here.

I don't have Richard and Sarah in my tree do we know where they fit in?

I have more children for Benjamin and Sarah than are shown here.

Thought that I would share this with you.

Ed

Edward

Valued Member
EMMA TRODD
Birth: 17 MAR 1839 Weston, Saint Mary Extra, Hampshire, England

Father: THOMAS TRODD
Mother: SARAH FREEMANTLE
Also with in the Pear tree Records the details of Sarah's first marriage.

I didn't have the first Child on my tree!

Neither did I have the date of the death of her first Husband.

I wonder if the first Child and her Dad died of the same thing?

Christenings

1827 1 Apr Sarah Maria d of Henry & Sarah Freemantle - South _ Wheelwrt, Stoneham

1830 10 Jan James Eliott s oi William Henry & Sarah Freemantle - Weston -i

1831 20 Nov Fanny d of Henry & ^arah Freemantle - ^^h^Stoneham*^^P^^^

Burial
1831 4 Apr Sarah Maria Freemantle - aJittern,South Stoneham ^4y 1m

1831 Apr William Henry Freemantle - cittern, South Stoneham 27

Ed

Edward

Valued Member
Yes, Almost no Marriages are listed in these records at all.

Were all the Marriages done at the mother church of St Mary rather than the Chapel? It looks as if you had to pay the fee to St Mary regardless so it may have cost more to get married in Jesus Chapel than at St Mary if you had to pay the chapel as well!

Ed

Hi GP

Just thought you'd like to know that I have managed to pin down Lazarus Roberts, born Plymouth East Stonehouse. He was the son of Lazarus Steel Roberts and Mary (nee Hooper)

Baptisms of the children of Lazarus Steel Roberts and Mary Roberts, nee Hooper:

Abraham Roberts - 10 February 1792 @ St George, East Stonehouse - Born 15 January 1786
Eleanor Roberts - 10 February 1792 @ St George, East Stonehouse - Born 14 July 1787
Lazarus Roberts - 10 February 1792 @ St George, East Stonehouse - Born 07 July 1789
Patty Ragland Roberts - 10 February 1792@ St George, East Stonehouse - Born 31 July 1791

Lazarus Steel Roberts:

Baptism - 23 October 1765 @ Antony - Lazarus Steel Roberts, son of Abraham and Rachel Roberts.
Marriage - 01 October 1785 @ Stoke Damerel - Lazarus Roberts, Surgeon of East Stonehouse to Mary Hooper (With the consent of Abraham Roberts father - conducted by licence).
Burial - 04 January 1813 @ St George, East Stonehouse - Lazarous Roberts Aged 48 years.

Lazarus (born 1789) then turns up in Chard, where he married Fanny Sylvester and had children, and then London, as we know. Is he father of "your" Laz? It seems very likely.

Cheers
Rob

Hello Rob66!

It's good to hear from you as every scrap of information helps and new contacts might just have that bit of the puzzle which fits it all together! Apart from which, the more Laz hunters the better for seeking out what might help at least one of us as these Laz's are proving a bit tricky! But, if anything is to be found it's the folk of FHUK who will find it as I've found them to be the best and the keenest!

Laz & Fanny Sylvester are high on my list for being parents of my Laz but I haven't yet found absolute proof of this. Needless to say: search ongoing!

During my research I've picked up a lot of information on a lot of Laz's so here follows my scrap for Laz of Antony:

LAZARUS STEEL ROBERTS born 1765, baptized 20th Oct 1765 in ANTONY, CORNWALL
PARENTS: Abraham Roberts & Rachel unknown (Information Via IGI Index/BI).
Steel might be Rachel's maiden name: a possibility anyway. I also wonder if this Laz is an uncle of the following:

LAZARUS ROBERTS born c1791 in ANTONY, CORNWALL
MARRIED: Mary unknown
NOTES: Mary born c1842 in Weymouth, Dorset.
1851: living Harrison Buildings, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk.
Also living with them: (If the following are this Laz's children it suggests to me that he either married (a younger lady) late in life and Mary is a second wife or: the mother of these children is a second wife making Mary a third wife).

Arthur Pilch born c1833 in Harwich, Essex.
Ellen Fanny born c1838 in Brightlingsea, Essex.
Catharine Ann born c1840 in Brightlingsea.
Alfred George born c1842 in Brightlingsea.
Edward Percy born c1843 in Brightlingsea.
Mary Ann Louia(?) born c1824 a general servant.
Info from Ancestry.co.uk. I'll check back on this information to see if there's more data to be had.

There is a great deal of information to be found regarding a Commander Lazarus Roberts and his sea exploits, mostly newspaper articles. I'll check back for the websites in which much of it is to be found. I seem to remember that he eventually ended up as a Coastguard making life miserable for the smugglers!

GP

Hello Rob,

Apologies for not having replied regarding all the above information for Laz Steel Roberts etc.

I can't yet tie 'my' Laz in with these folk but may be able to do so after more research. Or maybe after reading the information which you now have!

It's great that new information can still turn up or be passed along even after years of investigation into all sorts of areas with little more having been discovered at the time! It's frustrating though when all the scraps of data add up but can't link together (even though you know they should!) until that one tiny missing piece turns up.

I'm looking forward to seeing if you have that one tiny piece!

GP

Wishing all on FHUK
A magical christmas
And a wonderful New Year!
For those who do not celebrate christmas,
Winter greetings
May 2011 prove a great year for you all!
:)

Last edited: