• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

England, here I come.

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
Well folks, it's getting that time of year for my trip to England.;)

I'm on the plane tomorrow afternoon(Friday), and will hopefully be knocking on my daughters door, around 6-7pm in Northamptonshire.
I'll be staying there for 4-5 days, before embarking on my tour of friend & family members in Buckinghamshire & Oxfordshire.

I'm planning on doing a 'Church Tour' while I'm there, but plans do change at a drop of hat.:biggrin:

Hopefully, I'll be filling my camera up with a few choice pictures.........and if you behave while I'm gone, I might just bore you to tears with a few of them.:rolleyes::2fun:

I might have a few ales on my travels, if I can find myself a willing chauffeur.:2fun::2fun:........but failing that, a few pub lunches at least.:)

If I'm not back in two weeks, keep the place clean and tidy, coz Gibbo is away as well.:2fun::2fun:

No doubt you'll miss me greatly........but maybe not at all.:2fun:

Steve.:)

benny1982

Loyal Member
Staff member
Have a great time Steve.

Might be coming to Oxfordshire soon and Oxford and visit Midsomer Murders film location villages. I shall try and progress further on my Oxfordshire ancestors and find out where my William Inkpen came from as I am sure it was not Oxfordshire.

calliek

Hope your visit is as lovely and productive as mine has been so far!

Haven't been to Oxford yet and it is on the list of places I'd like to get to, possibly next Mon or Tues- will you still be in the area? Maybe we can plan a pub meet-up!