• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

Enguell / Engwell

I am searching for ancestors and decendants of George William ENGUELL (may have been spelt ENGWELL) b1862/1863 Essex England, d 1939. He married Harriet Hill (marriage date unknown) b1864, d 1931. My grandfather James Alfred b1899, d1960, was their second youngest son (from what I have been able to trace). The Enguell place of residence in 1901 was 13 Storey Street Woolwich. Other children include William George b1889 who moved to Australia in approx. 1904, Harry Albert B1892 (for whom I have no information), Elizabeth Harriet b1894 was also known as lizzie and is believed to have had a daughter lizzie, Ellen Elizabeth b1896 may have died in 1900 aged 3, there was also a Jack but I have been unable to find birth details for him (the only record I could find was for a Jack Edward ENGWELL b1903) I know that Jack was married to a Daisy and they had a child Jean born in 1939.
If anyone has any information they could pass on to me it would be greatly appreciated.
Thankyou, Julie