• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Eugenie Scottorn nee Sivyer

donandcarol

I'm looking for any information on Eugenie Denise Scottorn nee Sivyer, who is the first cousin of my father Ron Sivyer. She was raised in Durban, South Africa but returned to the UK where she was an actress/dancer, and I believe living in the London area.

juliejtp

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hi,

We have Eugenie on the incoming passenger list.

Eugenie Sivyer age 5 with parents William and Gwendolyn - Date of arrival 27 June 1932 port of departure East Africia - Port of arrival Southampton

Eugenie Sivyer age 11 also with parents - 17 June 1938 - Port of depature Durban Soth Africia - Port of arrival Southampton
Proposed address in UK Wesminster Bank House

Eugenie Sivyer age 21/Actress - Date of arrival 16 Feb 1938 -New Yorkl Port of depature - Port of arrival Southampton - Proposed address in UK 8 Pembridge Sq, Nottinghill Gate, London W11

Eugenie Denise Sivyer age 21/Student/With parents - Date of arrival 3 SEpt 1938 - Port of departure Beira Mozambique - Port of arrival - London Proposed address in the UK 8 8 Pembridge Sq.

Marriage - Apr/May/Jun 1954 - District Kensington - Middlesex

Eugenie D Sivyer
Guy Scottorn

juliejtp

Loyal Member
Staff member
Eugenie and Guy lived a 86 Winchester Court in the Borough of Kensington and Chelsea in 1956/7/8/9/61.
they lived at 45 Westleigh Court - Borough of Wandsworth in 1955.

Incoming passenger list - Port of departure Durban South Africia - Arrival date 17 Apr 1959 - Port of arrival Southampton. Eugenie D Scottorn with young daughter and mother - address 86, Winchester Court - Vicarage Gate, London W8

Last edited: