• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Eurovision song contest 2012

ianto73

Valued Member
Guy is absolutely right, added to which, from what I've been told, we have never had a look in for a number of years. Waste of money entering in my very humble opinion.:2fun::2fun:

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
I think the whole show is a joke now, with 'friends' voting for each other.;)

At least the winner was somewhat credible.:)

Englebert did his best, but I do wonder......'What is the point of the show'.?

Why all the votes.....why not 1 vote per nation for the best song/artist.:confused:

I only watched the vote at the end......but I will never understand why I
did.:2fun:

It makes some people happy in some way, I suppose.:biggrin:

ianto73

Valued Member
Steve, I totally agree, the show has past its shelf-life!:biggrin:
And the next wast e of time is coming up - the European Cup - and again in my humble opinion, having trained most of the opposition in the ENGLISH football leagues, every one of the European countries will go all out to beat England, and even to the point of accepting a draw.:2fun::2fun::biggrin::biggrin: I do not see England ever winning a trophy.

Guy

Valued Member
Website
freespace.virgin.net
I think the whole show is a joke now, with 'friends' voting for each other.;)
That has always gone on, it is just more obvious now since the ex soviet states joined.

At least the winner was somewhat credible.:)
Yes and she put a lot of effort in.

Englebert did his best, but I do wonder......'What is the point of the show'.?
I thought Englebert tried too hard and actually gave a poor performance because of that.
He seemed very stressed to me.

Why all the votes.....why not 1 vote per nation for the best song/artist.:confused:
It is a type of proportion representation designed to equal out friends voting for each other

I only watched the vote at the end......but I will never understand why I
did.:2fun:

It makes some people happy in some way, I suppose.:biggrin:
It makes a lot of people happy and should not be taken seriously it is a bit of fun
Cheers
Guy