• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

family certificates for family surname wright

kascon61

i found some old certificates for the family name of Wright in a box of stamps bought at an auction. 2 sisters the father mother. the oldest certificates are 1867 the youngest 1950. none are for people still alive today.
seems a shame to chuck them out so if anyone is interested id like them to go to a good home.
2 deaths. a marriage and 4 births.
5 for wright and one for lewis
so if you have those surnames in your family local area county of york links with railway. any further info please get in touch.

kas

gortonboy

Loyal Member
Hi...if no-one claims them, I would give them a good home...if only for a short time. I enjoy tracking down surviving family members and returning items to them. I have in the past returned WW1 medals...postcards..family bibles etc. So if you would like someone to research them...and pass them on...I'm your man. 😊. Cheers. GB.

i found some old certificates for the family name of Wright in a box of stamps bought at an auction. 2 sisters the father mother. the oldest certificates are 1867 the youngest 1950. none are for people still alive today.
seems a shame to chuck them out so if anyone is interested id like them to go to a good home.
2 deaths. a marriage and 4 births.
5 for wright and one for lewis
so if you have those surnames in your family local area county of york links with railway. any further info please get in touch.

kas
I am a wright and my great grandfather William Wright Was a coach painter. he came from Hunslet