• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

family of James Walker

Hi
please could someone do a look up for me :)
I have James Walker born 1854 @Whitehall Rd Bramley Leeds,his occupation was iron moulder/printers compositor-and he married Ann Eliza Mayhall in @St Matthias ,Burley Leeds March 18 1876--he died 22/6/1880 @3 Pollard St New Wortley from TB
1851- He was a Mechanic journeymanJames and Ann had 1 son that I am aware of James Henry Walker born 5/1/1880 @3 Pollard St New Wortley Ann widow onto marry again.
- --I am looking for any other children born to James and Ann,it may be a possibility has they were married for 3 years before the son James Henry was born====
-I have the birth &death certs for James senior and Ann,and also the marriage cert,also Ann`s second marriage cert to William Henry Hawkins ,this marriage occurred at ST John the Baptist Wortley,Leeds in 1882 with which she had 7 children-her first born wa sliving with her and stepfather in the census in Islington-which is where William`s family came from in 1901 they were living at 1 Carville St,Islington
Regards
Romany Rosex