• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Florence May Jones

Cumbrian

I am trying to find Florence May Jones.Born 1895,possibly Cardiff.or the district of Llanelly.Or are they the same?I think she was born on the 6th March 1895,can anyone help.Thank You.Cumbrian

juliejtp

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hi Cumbrian,

Looking at the birth index for a Florence May Jones born 1895 the registration district Llanelly comes under Carmarenshire/Glamorganshire. On the Welsh 1901 census there is a Florence M Jones born abt 1896 Llanelly Carmarthenshire with parents Daivd W Jones and as transcribed Decima mother plus siblings, do you know her siblings names? If you can obtain her marriage certificate it will give you her fathers name occupation and help narrow down the search.

Cumbrian

Julie thanks for you promt reply.I have the Death Cert of Florence May Jones which says she was Born 6th March 1895,i know who she married and when,so i will send for Marriage Cert and see if i can make a link to the people you mentioned.Thanks Again.Cumbrian