• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Found her again

tranquil9903

When I was in my teens(a couple of years ago>:D)my father gave me a picture of my mother when she was a child(my mom died when I was 2 1/2).A few months later when we moved,I packed it away to keep safe.Being a teenager(not interested in anything but me:'()I didn't notice until a month or two later that the picture was missing-of course nobody knew where it was.In Feb. my stepmother (a packrat:))died and I have now started uncluttering the house.In an old suitcase,under a bed I found my mothers picture:biggrin::.I'm so happy I just had to share,so everyone-This was my mom(DorothyIrene(Gray)MacInnis,age 4..:biggrin::):)

Last edited:

tranquil9903

Thanks gibbo,just wish I had the memories to go with the picture.(All I got was 4 brothers>:DAhh,who am I to complain,It could have been 5>:D:))

gibbo

Loyal Member
Now that you found it dont forget to put it on a disc or whatever so if it should go missing again you have a copy of it still.
Tho i got a feeling it wont leave your sight now that you have found it:biggrin:

tranquil9903

Gibbo,you are absolutely correct.Thanks dave and leefer,I think I resemble her when we were both around the same age-not so much as we aged.