• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

from a lancashire lass

debrauk

hi

my name is debra & i now live in the south west of england nr Bristol./ but i was as born and raised in little hulton. have been doing family history since i was 16...a long time ago!! love it and wish i had more time!!

Debrauk

sterico

Loyal Member
Hi Debra,
Welcome to the F.H.U.K group:) , You will find everyone very helpful and friendly here, we are one big happy family with a common goal, family history and helping others.
You will find our site very user friendly and easy to navigate.
All you need to do is to post those questions you want answered on the appropriate forum along with the information you do have and our intrepid members will try and help you wherever they can, we hope you enjoy our website and forums, and continued success with your research, so from a lancashire lad? to a lancashire lass again welcome once again Best Regards StericoO0

Hi Debra,
Welcome to the forum. I'm new here myself and just finding my way around, so thought I would say 'Hello'.

I live in Manchester, and my mother's family are all from the Bristol area!!!!:biggrin:

We may be able to help each other sometime:)

All the best Sheilah x