• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

FURNER & WREN

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
From
Australia
Marriage 8277/1953 FURNER HERBERT SYDNEY - WREN ELAINE MARGARET - BURWOOD * 16 May 1953

Looking for Elaine in 1949 roll and hope she is with parents.

Thanks,

Dave

This is the only Elaine I can see at mo..

NSW E/R 1949
Elaine Marie Wren
Electoral Place: Paddington, East Sydney
[Saleswoman. With Ida Marie, dd. 132 Windsor Street]

Geoff

Thanks Geoff.

No notice and no PR images for the marriage. Elaine Margaret in all the rolls to

12 Aug 1999 NSW Electoral Roll - Cook
FURNER Herbert Sydney, 12 Yuruga Ave, Caringbah 2229
FURNER Elaine Margaret, 12 Yuruga Ave, Caringbah 2229

The Sydney Morning Herald - Tue 4 Jan 2000 p.12
DEATHS
FURNER, Herbert Sydney (Bill).-January 1, 2000, formerly of Caringbah, beloved husband of Elaine ...

Dave

Nothing more Geoff.

One of several difficult ones with a marriage and no marriage details and no sign of the person in the rolls just prior to the marriage.

Dave

Nothing more Geoff.

One of several difficult ones with a marriage and no marriage details and no sign of the person in the rolls just prior to the marriage.
Yeah, had a brief look and nothing leaping out.. Trees probably wont have much for those dates?

Geoff

The Sydney Morning Herald - Sat 17 Jun 1922 p.12
BIRTHS
FURNER (Elsie Greenwood).-May 19, at Omrah private hospital, Epping, to Mr. and Mrs. S. F. Furner, Carlingford- a son.

Over 40x possible WREN marriages including several in Burwood.

10814/1916 WREN JAMES - JAMIESON MARY - BURWOOD

11828/1924 WREN WILLIAM J - STRAWBRIDGE MARY A - BURWOOD

2909/1925 WREN HENRY V - BINDING STELLA - BURWOOD

With Herbert born 1922 I'd expect Elaine to be born 1924 - 1926 so I looked for marriages around that date in Burwood.

Dave

I didn't have much luck today at the library. I failed to find more than I did find in the rolls.

Seems I have to replace the modem that is only two months old on 2 Feb. Current connection is ADSL2+ with phone provided on copper pair with a splitter.

With NBN the phone has to be VOIP hence a modem to suit.

Dave

I wouldn't have the patience to deal with all those ongoing issues, Dave.. You've got wonder if anyone really knows what they're doing :eek:

Geoff

Back