• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

GANDON family

It's one of my photographs probably not copied to the family tree data but kept with backup in the 'pics' folder on another partition of the 2TG data drive.
I have a very old piece of software called 'treesize' and it tells me I have 10,600 pics.

Dave

It's one of my photographs probably not copied to the family tree data but kept with backup in the 'pics' folder on another partition of the 2TG data drive.
I have a very old piece of software called 'treesize' and it tells me I have 10,600 pics.
Good grief I thought I had a lot [never counted them] but nothing like that :eek:

Geoff

George Furner - Mayor of Camden remembered with his name on a horse trough.

Says the file is too large. I'll cut it down. Now I can't find where the software put the reduced image.
Now I can't find where in the software it gets you to choose the destination folder.

I used the snipping tool to cut it down
Furner.JPG

Last edited:
George Furner - Mayor of Camden remembered with his name on a horse trough.

Says the file is too large. I'll cut it down. Now I can't find where the software put the reduced image.
Now I can't find where in the software it gets you to choose the destination folder.
Can't you take a copy then cut/crop/paste the copy?

Geoff

Can't find the destination folder or how to set it. IrfanView.

Catch you later Geoff.

Dave

Back