• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

gday

g d cooper

Loyal Member
HI been looking at my tree today I have realy normal names for the most part
then I saw Letitia Lightwing 1781 Wicklewood Norfolk I can not find her and what have they done to Axxxxxx AH AH she end's up in Itchen village all mine come from there or Downton Wiltshire Help Glen

Drwe

HI been looking at my tree today I have realy normal names for the most part
then I saw Letitia Lightwing 1781 Wicklewood Norfolk I can not find her and what have they done to Axxxxxx AH AH she end's up in Itchen village all mine come from there or Downton Wiltshire Help Glen
On the IGI Letita Lightwing b 9 5 1781 Wicklewood Norfolk,d 26 5 1856

Father John
Mother Ann

Drew

g d cooper

Loyal Member
thank you for that I will have a look for her most of my lot are from one place so she stood out her granddaughter Letitia Layton marries into the Golding line her daughter Mary Golding is my grandmother I like the story of how people ended up were they did.
Glen