- Genealogists are time unravelers
- Genealogists do it generation after generation....
- Old genealogists never die, they just lose their census
- Genealogists live in the past lane
- Old genealogists never die, they just haunt cemeteries
- Genealogy - a search for the greatest treasures - our ancestors
- Genealogy...it's not a hobby, it's an obsession
- Genealogy: Chasing your own tale!
- I used to have a life, then I started doing genealogy
- I want to find ALL of them! So far I only have a few thousand
- I'd rather look for dead people than have 'em look for me
- I'm not stuck, I'm ancestrally challenged
- I'm searching for myself; have you seen me?
- If only people came with pull-down menus and on-line help
- Isn't genealogy fun? The answer to one problem, leads to two more!My ancestors must be in a witness protection program!
- Only a Genealogist regards a step backwards as progress
- Originality is the art of concealing your sources
- Remember, undocumented genealogy is mythology.
- Share your knowledge, it is a way to achieve immortality
- Try genealogy. You can't get fired and you can't quit!
- Whoever said "seek and ye shall find" was NOT a genealogist
- FLOOR: The place for storing your priceless genealogy records