• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Generation Game.

benny1982

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hi

Here is a challenge with a difference. This game has been played a few times before on other forums but I thought that I could bring it to this forum. The game is a challenge where you connect a man or woman with a descendent 4 or 5 generations down the line.

Connect Clara Emma Auber born in December 1835 in Shoreditch, London with her great grandson Reginald Munt born in 1929 in St Pancras, London. Include who Clara married, which of her children was Reginalds grandparent, and which of Reginalds parents was the grandchild of Clara Auber?

Good luck.

Ben

crankypants

Loyal Member
Hi Ben

My first time at this game so I won't be too disappointed if partly wrong, is this enough information!!!

Reginald’s great grandparents are Clara Emma AUBER married March Qtr 1856 Hackney William Thomas COOMBS.

Reginald’s grandparents are William Thomas COOMBS born March Qtr 1860 Pancras married June Qtr 1886 (no Catherine listed) 1901 census wife Catherine Coombs.

Reginald’s parents are Maud Lilian COOMBS born Sept Qtr 1904 Pancras married Sept Qtr 1927 Pancras John L MUNT .

Reginald J MUNT son of above born June Qtr 1929 Pancras

(Clara’s grandchild is Maud Lillian COOMBS)

cheers
crankypants

benny1982

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hi Crankypants.

You are correct. Clara Emma Auber is my great, great, great grandmother who wed William Thomas Coombs on the 24th March 1856 in Hackney, London. Their son William Thomas Coombs born 5th February 1860 is my great, great grandfather who married Kate Roberts on the 18th April 1886 in St Pancras, London and their youngest child Maude Lillian Coombs who was born on the 29th July 1904 wed in 1927 to John Lacey Munt and their son Reginald was born in 1929 in Pancras.

Well done.

Ben