• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

George Tebb. 1818

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
Looking for 1st. marriage for George Tebb b.1818 Harrogate, Yorks. to Hannah ?

I have him in 1841 at Boroughbridge, Yorks. with Hannah and son Christopher. And also 1851 with the rest of his children.

I have 2nd marriage 1878 to Emily Walker (nee.Farrah), at Pateley Bridge, Yorks.
I also have him with child and stepchild. in 1871.

Any help with 1st. marriage would be most welcome.

Steve.:)

juliejtp

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hi Steve,

The only marriage that came up for a George Tebb 1842 with 5yrs either side was in 1837, no Hannah? listed, RD Knarsborough.

There are 3 brides listed but 4 grooms so Hannah could be the missing one, looks like a birth certificate is in order. :)

miketebb

Hi there Steve - just joined this forum after coming across your message via Google. George Tebb and Hannah Long were my gt gt gt grandparents - they married on the 21st November 1837. Their eldest son Christopher was my gt gt grandfather.

What is your connection to the Tebb family?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Mike.

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hi there Steve - just joined this forum after coming across your message via Google. George Tebb and Hannah Long were my gt gt gt grandparents - they married on the 21st November 1837. Their eldest son Christopher was my gt gt grandfather.

What is your connection to the Tebb family?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Mike.
Hi Mike,

Sorry I missed your reply. I've seen you here these last few days, but you have no contact.
The connection is my father-in laws.
He is related to George Tebb's second marriage to Emily Ann Walker(nee.Farrah). Their son Charles 1880. had a daughter Elsie b.1902 who married Arthur Stanley Baldwin. My father-in-laws parents.

Steve.:)

Last edited:

miketebb

I'm confused here Steve. As far as I can see I've made my details public, and I can't see any contact information for you otherwise I would have mailed you.

Anyway, please e-mail me at**************** and we'll take our conversation offline.

Thanks - Mike.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
solidrock2 Genealogy General Help 2
DaveHam9 Births 10
DaveHam9 Deaths 8
DaveHam9 Deaths 6
p.risboy Births 2
p.risboy 1861 Census Request 3