• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

Ghosts.I

leefer

Loyal Member
I dont really believe in them...though i did believe i saw a ghost once in my life...have convinced myself it was my imagination.
While walking out on my own one evening,still light but maybe near dusk i found myself following a lady dressed in a cream rain mac with a matching head scarfe,funny thing was she looked like she was dressed from the fiftees..she looked old fashioned but in a smart way.
As i got abit nearer to her i sensed she was getting abit nervous of me and as i always do crossed the road usually with old people so she wouldnt get nervous..she turned and glanced at me..she looked abit like Joan Collins the actress...and then she was gone..in a second..my heart thumped and i felt a tad scared...too this day i still dont know what happened...i feel ghosts are a natural photograph of the past...like a print on natural film,we see many but its only the abnormal scary ones that get our attention..the others dont bother us.............anyone got any storys or feelings?