• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Gladys Kathleen Fahey

jen2

From
Australia
Trying to birth any information on Gladys Kathleen Fahey.
All I have is her mother Emma Theresa McKenna born 1876 in Bowen Qld, and her father as Patrick Michael Fahey.

Jenny

Hi Jenny,

Death 1917 C4057 Emma Theresa Fahey - Mary McKenna ** born Queensland aged 41 years

Gladys possibly born 1905 or 1906 possibly Sydney, but no sign of a reg under any name in NSW or Qld. that I can see.

Dave

Something to ponder..

AMI 1788-1950
Gladys Kathleen Fahey
Spouse = Alfred Edward Spowart
Marriage 28 Aug 1926
Queensland
Reg no 002137. Page 1217

Geoff

Probably an error in the surname somewhere along the line..

Qld E/R 1930
Gladys Kathleen Spollen
Subd: Mareeba. Dist:Kennedy
[With Alfred Edward, Sawmill hand. Strattman St., Mareeba]

Geoff

Looks like death of a son...

ADI 1787-1985
Gordon Spollen
Death: 16 May 1955
Queensland
Parents = Alfred Edward & Gladys Kathleen Fahey
Reg no 001566. Page 2423

Geoff

Both still around in 1980..

Qld E/R
Gladys Kathleen Spollen 1980
Subd: Mareeba. Dist: Leichardt
[With Alfred Edward, Fettler. Alfred Edward Jnr. Labr. [9] Lyon St., MBA]

Geoff

Gladys possibly died 1999. Not in Ryerson as Spollen.

If she was admitted to the orphanage then probably after 1909 if born 1905/1906.

Thank you both so much. I have just found the marriage for Gladys and it states her husband Alfred Edward Spowart known as Spollen.

Jenny

Thank you both so much. I have just found the marriage for Gladys and it states her husband Alfred Edward Spowart known as Spollen.

Jenny
Gladys and alfred are My 3rd great grandparents - they have 2 sons still alive aswell. Would love to share information

Back