• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

good afternoon folks

libbygirlxxx

:D well hi to everyone one here i have just found this site and thought what a fab idea it is that everyone researching there family tress could help each other out i cannot wait to get started and hope that i could help out someone and vis versa and i definatly will be telling my family to take a look on here well hope to speak to everyone soon xxx
jo xx

admin

Loyal Member
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.familyhistory.uk.com
Hi libbygirlxxx - Jo,

great to see you and welcome to our FHUK forums.

We have a great crowd here with some knowledgeable people, sure they can help you, and thanks for the offer of help to others - thats what makes the world go around :) Help us to help you!

All the best Jo,
Regards,
Dave