• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Google...want to play?

I can play green onions on it,thing is though have played green onions about a zillion times and Donnami has said if she hears it anymore i will end up in an allotment full of them:)

Reminds me of the story of when Al Capone's shoe's kept getting wrecked by a rogue tomcat after leaving them outside his apartment.
Capone put a prize on the cats head and one day a man entered Capone's office with a dead moggy and said the immortal line...Pardon me Al...is this the cat that choowed ya shu shu's:biggrin:

Reminds me of the story of when Al Capone's shoe's kept getting wrecked by a rogue tomcat after leaving them outside his apartment.
Capone put a prize on the cats head and one day a man entered Capone's office with a dead moggy and said the immortal line...Pardon me Al...is this the cat that choowed ya shu shu's:biggrin:

The oldies are the best Lee.:rolleyes::2fun::2fun::2fun:

Back