• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

graham/holtzhouzen ??

hi all hope everyone is well,just wondering if anyone has time to have a quick look over this for me as having trouble doing a little research my partner.

I am researching his great grandfather and great grandmother and have came across photos on ancestry of them and there children including my partners grandmother which is brilliant but i am having trouble in finding any info on his great grandfathers and grandmothers parents ill give you what i have so far and hope that some one could hopefully find something i have missed thanks all for your time and hope you all have a good day xx

william john graham 1886-1962
birth dec 1886 donaghmore tyrone county northern ireland
death 1962 willenhall staffordshire england
aletta gertruide holtzhauzen?? 1893-1968
birth abt 1893 christiana transvaal south africa
death 1968 england

marriage abt 1908 south africa

children

alletta ellen graham 1910 2009
helena gertruide graham 1912-1923
william lesile graham 1913
ronald j graham 1914
raymond leslie graham 1920-1985
henry james grahaam 1922-1943
kenneth franis graham 1925-1962
clive graham 1926-2008
stanley patrick graham 1928 -1997
iona m graham 1929-2013
joan elizabeth graham 1930-

i have managed to make a couple of links on ancestry but cannot find actual births on some of them or death dates, also army records of the father if anyone could help with any info at all i would be truly grateful as we are trying to put a life stories book together for my partners grandmother has she suffers with Alzheimer and we are hoping this will help her thanks again.