• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

Greetings from sunny Devon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz Atkin

My name is Liz and I am at home with a sore throat so I thought I would do some research, I accidently found the site whilst looking for something else!
Anyway, I live in Devon right on the edge of Dartmoor with my husband who is a Funeral Director and my dog Toby and two cats, Polly & Molly, it's wonderful here, you get proper weather. I am disabled and use my computer a lot one handed, owing to having a stroke after having had a burst gall bladder which gave me septaemia, rendering me on my back in a coma for 3 weeks. It also took all my toes and 2 thirds of my feet & half a finger. All in all I am a walking miracle, oh yes! I can walk with stick, God doesn't want me yet, he probably knows what I am like!:rolleyes:
I am looking for Waterfields and Watsons mainly, the Waterfields are mainly from Leicester although some emigrated to Canada. The Watsons were from Hitchin in Hertfordshire.

Anyway, you will find I am a bundle of laughs:2fun: and I am looking forward to meeting you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Introduce Yourself 2
J Introduce Yourself 2
D Scottish Genealogy Roots 9
S Introduce Yourself 3
S Introduce Yourself 3
davekas Introduce Yourself 0