• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Greetings from sunny Devon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz Atkin

My name is Liz and I am at home with a sore throat so I thought I would do some research, I accidently found the site whilst looking for something else!
Anyway, I live in Devon right on the edge of Dartmoor with my husband who is a Funeral Director and my dog Toby and two cats, Polly & Molly, it's wonderful here, you get proper weather. I am disabled and use my computer a lot one handed, owing to having a stroke after having had a burst gall bladder which gave me septaemia, rendering me on my back in a coma for 3 weeks. It also took all my toes and 2 thirds of my feet & half a finger. All in all I am a walking miracle, oh yes! I can walk with stick, God doesn't want me yet, he probably knows what I am like!:rolleyes:
I am looking for Waterfields and Watsons mainly, the Waterfields are mainly from Leicester although some emigrated to Canada. The Watsons were from Hitchin in Hertfordshire.

Anyway, you will find I am a bundle of laughs:2fun: and I am looking forward to meeting you.

admin

Loyal Member
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.familyhistory.uk.com
Hi Liz,

A great welcome to you from all of us on the FHUK community forums.

Great to have you here and we look forward to seeing more of you Liz.

Have a good look around the forums and post your wanted names. If you need help on anything, please post in the relevant forums, where I am sure someone will try and help you - there are some great members on here:)

All the best Liz,

Regards,
Dave

sterico

Loyal Member
Hi Liz:) ,
And a BIG BIG WELCOME FROM ME AS WELL :biggrin: Hope you enjoy your time on FHUK we look forward to hearing from you best regards StericoO0

Liz Atkin

Thank you for your welcome, throat seems a lot better today. I shall be taking easy today so that means "Family Tree" day!
Rob is in the Midlands in Birmingham seeing his dad so I can do it without being asked "how long will I be"! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!!!!!

We come from the Midlands, Rob in Sutton Coldfield (allthough born in Darlington, but only there for 3 weeks) and me? I am a Leicester Lass, born and bred, (makes me sound like a horse)!!!!

Anyway, off to get dressed but I'll be back!!! :cool:

Burpengary, Brisbane Queensland Australia
My name is Liz and I am at home with a sore throat so I thought I would do some research, I accidently found the site whilst looking for something else!
Anyway, I live in Devon right on the edge of Dartmoor with my husband who is a Funeral Director and my dog Toby and two cats, Polly & Molly, it's wonderful here, you get proper weather. I am disabled and use my computer a lot one handed, owing to having a stroke after having had a burst gall bladder which gave me septaemia, rendering me on my back in a coma for 3 weeks. It also took all my toes and 2 thirds of my feet & half a finger. All in all I am a walking miracle, oh yes! I can walk with stick, God doesn't want me yet, he probably knows what I am like!:rolleyes:
I am looking for Waterfields and Watsons mainly, the Waterfields are mainly from Leicester although some emigrated to Canada. The Watsons were from Hitchin in Hertfordshire.

Anyway, you will find I am a bundle of laughs:2fun: and I am looking forward to meeting you.
Hi and welcome.

ozsteve

Status
Not open for further replies.