• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Greetings!

Suthseaxe

From
England
Hello all. I am James and I am passionate about history. As much history as I can imbibe really!

I first began to be interested in my family history last year with the centenary of WWI and looking up my great grandfather's war record. My wife recently got me a 6 month subscription to ancestry and I've been at it solidly all week, using some information I got from a friend who helped me with it last year.

I got a bit stuck and found this forum looking for people who may be able to help.

Hello James welcome to the furum, just ask you question under the correct heading and hopefully we will be able to help you!!

Amanda

Greetings from down under! I am currently living on a boat in Australia but my home is NZ. I say "home' because my family emigrated to NZ in 1955 on the last voyage of the Captain Cook. Consequently I grew up with no relatives apart from my immediate family. My genealogy began when I realised my children knew of their Scottish heritage (4th generation Kiwi father) but my Cockney heritage had missed out (although they knew their Nanna talked "funny"). To balance the scales I gave birth to............................
https//www.wartsandall.blog

Back