• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Grenadier Guards Research

Hi All,
I am about to ask the people at the Guards Archives if they can find one of my ancestors. And I am going to make a donation to the archives for this service and I know that there is a suggested sort of minimum donation.
However, I have lost the information that I had.
Can anyone give me an idea of the donation?

Regards Paul

Hi Paul ,
as regards the donation to the grenadier guards, there is nothing online that I can find, to the amount to be donated.
All they say is that it is a nominal amount and for further details contact through e-mail. so if its any help here is the e-mail address archives@grengds.com hope this is of use to you.
Best regards StericoO0

Thanks for the info about the Grenadier Guards everyone, it has been helpful. The email address link is not working so I have emailed the barracks themselves to see if they have it. If it has changed I will post it on FHUK as it may also be useful to others

Regards Paul

Back