• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

H everyone ,

Lynne Ryan

how are you all , i am posting this to everyone ,i have each day been trying to read thru so many posts to get use to the site..i'd like to thank all who sent messages,i do hope i replied to all ,bot at our age it sure gets a bit eeer tricky at times..
i really have now grown after such a short time here very fond of this site ..everyone is so nice and helpful .i have tried a few other sites and yesterday i can't remember how many i tried all wanted profit to obtain viewing of docs..its pretty hard for us pensioners to pay out the money they ask for ,and i don't like using the computer to send away money..So i have decided if i can obtain any data or info for anyone just let me know and see if i can help in any way ,with things i have near me..i found more thru resorces near me for international things than i can get locally..
..so everyone have a good day and good hunting ..Lynne in the land down under..

sterico

Loyal Member
Hi Lynne, glad you like the FHUK forums, to post your questions is quite easy even for an oldie like myself:)
All you need to do is post your question on the appropriate forum, which you will find as follows, when you have logged on click "forums" you will see all the headings for the forums, scroll down to the forum which fits your question, ie if you want a search of a particular census, say 1901, scroll down to " census lookup help" then scroll down to 1901 census lookup help, click then post your request and as much information as you do have and our members will try and help you as much as possible. I agree that other places are expensive in the research field, but fortunately I to found F.H.U.K and never looked back. I hope this helps you a bit, again welcome and enjoy your research and enjoy your time with us on FHUK. Best Regards StericoO0

Lynne Ryan

Wow,thank you,so much..will do ..i have now got my dh's family wanting me to do the Ryan family ..i have hit a brick wall with my own family ,but i feel sure i'll definately hit the wall with the ryan mob..kids they had 16 etc in families,and they go back to king brian baru ,,i think the spelling ..bit in question..and then some out here have got a few mixed families so wowhoo am i going to have fun ..thanks again cheers Lynne

pennywinks

Hi Lynne! welcome to the site! It looks like you are seaching the Welsh side - I hope you have more success than me....why did they all choose the same names for their offspring? It's fun trying to sort it all out though :2fun: Penny