• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Heaven's very special child

joaning

Loyal Member
Congratulations to his mum and dad, his lucky grandparents,' and all the family..
Phoenix has arrived into the best family, may you all have much happiness, and he is not too corrupted by his Grandma gibbo.
xxx love to you all, Joan

leefer

Loyal Member
What a lovely photo...you must be very proud Gibbo.

I hope your father is bearing up well also.

All the best to you as always....in fact all the best to everyone on the forum...even though i do not frequent the forum as much these days...i love it and the people who keep it going.

Lee

gibbo

Loyal Member
Our little man has had a set back. He has to have a bowel operation tomorrow :'( They have no choice it has to be done and they have to watch him carefully whilst under anesthetic because of his heart condition.

gibbo

Loyal Member
He came through the operation without any complications. No trouble with his heart during the procedure. Fingers crossed there will be no more problems for now and he can come home soon. He will need another operation on his bowel in a few months time once this one has healed. Cant wait to meet him in person and cuddle him.

gibbo

Loyal Member
I've told everyone that once they get back home im sitting in my recliner chair with my grandson and no one is to interrupt us cause he and i will be getting to know each other :biggrin: I'll tell him stories and stuff .. and he'll probably just sleep through it all :2fun::2fun:

I have two sons with Fragile X Syndrome learning disabilities/autism and I work in a school for kids with special educational needs. my boys are grown now but still live at home with us. My best advice I can give you is hold onto your hats it will be a bumpy ride ahead but filled with many blessings, I wish you much luck on your journey.:):):)

Gibbo, apart from I'm so pleased that everything went well, I did wonder how far the 'rocker' is from the computer and there is a known hazard with 'rockers', people sitting in them do tend to fall asleep! Best wishes to you all. Brian