• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Heaven's very special child

jen2

Valued Member
Gibbo,

For the little I have dealt with you on this forum I know that this grandchild will mean the world to you

We as grand parents have a special part in our hearts for our grand children and no matter whether they have special needs (as 1 of mine has Aspergers) or not they fill our hearts with their own characters.

This I would not change for the world.

My thoughts are with you and the family and hope all goes well.

Jenny

gibbo

Loyal Member
Cant believe its over 12 months since i started this thread :eek:

Its Phoenix's first birthday today :)

I dont know what made our family so special to be gifted this child but im sure glad we were.

Anyway party time tomorrow :biggrin:

PS going to bore yous with 2 more photos then call it a day with this thread redf)

Last edited:

gibbo

Loyal Member
My positive thoughts for today. An update on my little mate.

Phoenix is now 3 1/2 and is walking, partly talking, likes tv and been outside and just loves spaghetti and the phone :biggrin:

There has been some worry and tears with the couple of operations he had to have but he bounced back quickly and hasnt looked back.

His personality shines through and his cheekiness also.

Last edited:

emeltee

Loyal Member
I cannot believe that it's three and a half years since you first told us about Phoenix. So glad to hear that he's doing well. I think you can tell from the pic that he's a cheeky chap. Must be the look of mischief in his eyes!

Emeltee

gibbo

Loyal Member
Where has time gone, it has gone so quickly.

My little mate turns 5 today, a happy, healthy cheeky kid. Loves the phone and talks non stop tho at times he is hard to understand but we manage to have a good yak. Sad that I live so far away from him but with the phone and face time we get by. They are hoping to have him in main stream school next year but that is still up in the air at the moment. He goes to Kindy several days a week and loves it. Kindy photo below. So proud of my little mate.

Attachments