• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Hello and thank you for having me.

Hello and good []morning []afternoon []evening. Please tick where appropriate.

My names Paul and a complete novice at Ancestry searching. Mind you I'm getting better. Well I think I am the wife isn't so sure.
I started my journey in July after being asked my Fathers mothers name. Realizing I had no idea, I decided to find out as much as I could about my family tree.

Its a fantastic hobby. I love the little nuggets of information it sometimes throws up. I found out what tattoos my grandfather had via his Army discharge papers.
I found out my grandmother had the fastest gestation period known to medical science after marrying my grandfather. :eek:

I may call upon some of you for help and if I can help others I will try my best.

Anyway I wont waffle on and on I haven't done the washing up yet and the dog needs to be walked.

Regards.
Paul.

Thank you.

.if you have any brickwalls that need knocking down,your in the right place,,regards GB :)
Funny you mentioned that. I am stuck on my grandfather on my fathers side. I thought I had his enrolment and discharge papers but I'm not so sure now.

I will call upon the members expertise in the appropriate area. Best not do it here.

Paul.