• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Hello Everyone

My Name is Julie and I have just joined today. I love researching my family history. I have been very lucky so far. I have managed to find some living relatives that I did not even know about. My real find has been my second cousin Sandra. I cannot believe how we are so much alike. Not in looks but in many other ways. It is uncanny how our sons look alike. We are have become good friends and are in contact everyday. We have even been on a family history holiday together. We have found out that some of our ancestors were boat builders.

I have also made a very good friend through family history research. Her name is Mary and she is a real treasure.

I look forward to making more friends soon.

Best Wishes to you all and good luck.

Julie :)

sterico

Loyal Member
Hello, and welcome to the F.H.U.K forums.
You will find all our members very friendly
And helpful here and only to happy to help you
Wherever they can. All you need to do is,
Post your questions, along with any information you do have, on the appropriate forums, and our members will do their best to help you.
We at F.H.U.K wish you every success in your research into your ancestoral past, and we hope you enjoy your time on the F.H.U.K forums
Best regards Sterico

Littlemo

Hi Julie & Welcome,
I am sure you will enjoy your research on here.
Everyone is so Helpful & Friendly on this Site & prepared to go to loads of trouble to help you.
I only joined a few months ago & the information I"ve been given is fantastic.
Welcome & Good Luck with your Reasearch.
Happy Hunting,
Luv Littlemo

benny1982

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hi Julie

A very warm welcome to FHUK forums.

Post any queries you have on here and well will do our best to help.

Ben