• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Hello from a Lancashire Lass!

Hi to everyone,

I am a genealogy addict and I have just found this forum. It looks great. I have been a member on another well known forum where I got loads of help apart from my 'Webb' brickwall, which nobody seems to be able to conquer!! :( Hope someone on here may be able to help me with that. The Webb side is my husband's tree all from Lancashire.

My tree consists of Scott,Russell, Taylorson, Davison, Joyce, Liddle and many more all mainly from Durham. I started tracing my tree last July as well as my husband's but I haven't got too far with his because they are awkward! Typical men - ha ha!:)

I am looking forward to communicating with everyone on here and I hope you may be able to help me knock down my brick walls. Perhaps I may be able to help some members too, you never know!

Best wishes
Elaine.

sterico

Loyal Member
Hello, and a very warm welcome to the F.H.U.K forums.
You will find all our members very friendly
And helpful here and only to happy to help you
Wherever they can. All you need to do is,
Post your questions, along with any information you do have, on the appropriate forums, and our members will do their best to help you.
We at F.H.U.K wish you every success in your research into your ancestoral past, and we hope you enjoy your time on the F.H.U.K forums
Best regards Sterico

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I will post my query over the next few days when I have a clear head.

I have been out celebrating tonight after passing an exam, so it's not the best time to try and explain my genealogy problems!:smilie:

I look forward to joining you again on here soon.

Elaine.

patrickw

hello,
welcome to a lancashire lass from a lancashire lad. If I can be of any assistance here in the east of the county, just give me a shout. good luck with your research
best wishes
Pat xxx