• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Hello from Elizabeth in Adelaide, South Australia

Hi,
My name is Elizabeth. I'm from South Australia, married with 4 children and (almost) 3 grandchildren. I am a registered nurse. I have only been researching my family history (from UK) since last April and am completely addicted! I have always been interested having inherited it from my father and grandfather who without the aid of computers wrote lots of letters trying to find out their background. Dad,92, is especially interested in the history of his grandmother's family, the Harbottles from Hexham, Northumberland and I really want to find out more for him whilst he is alive. He is absolutely fascinated by what I have discovered so far and it's really given him an interest considering he is quite incapacitated these days.
Hoping to make contact with lots of interesting people and hoping I can help others as well.
Cheers,
Elizabeth

Last edited:

nainmaddie

Loyal Member
Hi

welcome to the forum.

Please take your time to look at the various headings and then post your questions in the relevant forum and someone will try and help you.

Nainmaddie

sterico

Loyal Member
welcome Elizabeth to the F.H.U.K forums, if you require any help, just post in the apropriate forums with as much information as you do have, then our members will help you where they can , good luck with your research
best regards Sterico