• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Hello from me to you

From
England
Just introducing myself, am a new member as well as being fairly new to all this. I have been looking at my tree now for a couple of years but haven't really started as not quite sure how to research so hoping that this site will be a great help :)

My name is Julie btw :p

Hello,

I am new as of today. I am trying to post an intorduction. I hope I am on the right screen. I am searching for my english relatives. I hope I am successful in finding how they immigrated to the USA.

Janet

welcome to Janet and to Julie

many thanks for joining our FHUK community forums :)

I am searching for my english relatives. I hope I am successful in finding how they immigrated to the USA.

for a couple of years but haven't really started as not quite sure how to research so hoping that this site will be a great help

Thats what we are all here for - helping each other :) Just ask away in the correct forum board.

All the best in your research,
regards,
Dave

Back