• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Hello from Stockport in Cheshire, UK.

Hi Ancestorians
Only a quick 'HI,bye' as the time is stupidly late and I have work in a few hours. Dont know about you lot but this ancestry stuff is ADDICTIVE or am I just a geek? Oh well i am now a member and curiosity will get the better tomorrow so untill then its goodnight to All xxx
ps. My name is Vicki BEBBINGTON from Cheshire, I have a pretty impressive tree so far but its not getting uploaded untill im more awake. Say hello tomorrow night guys :)

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hello and welcome to FHUK

Please have a look around the forums and then post your queries in the most appropriate ones and someone will try to answer them.

Good luck with your research.

Regards,

Dave

duckweed

Loyal Member
Hi Vicki,
We probably are geeks but family researchers are the biggest users of the internet so there are probably a lot of us about.

Saw the surname Kemp and wondered where it featured in your family as I have Kemps.

Welcome and yes it is very addictive. I like the research better now than it just being about my family that I'm looking at. Its putting the clues together that excites me.