• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Hello from the state of Missouri in the USA

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Annette and I have been doing family history research for about 5 years. Most of my interests lie in England and Wales. My dear Mother's grandparents all came from the UK. I am actively researching the following surnames....Morton in Durham, Davis(ies) in Shropshire, Howard in Cheshire, Edward(s) in Cardigan, Wales, Watts/Elworthy/Barrington in Somerset.

I spent 3 weeks in England this past summer. I actually stood in the church where my greatx2 grandparents were married in 1812. I cannot even describe what that meant to me. I had read where they were married, but to actually be able to physically be there was incredible.

I did not want to leave England when our time was up (even with no clean clothes!!). I want to go back as soon as I can and this time visit all the places I missed..............

Cheers!!
Annette :)