• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Hello from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Hawk

Just joined this morning. I can't believe I missed finding this link before now! I live in Canada, and have the Family Tree pretty-well complete on this side of the ocean, and now I'm trying to fill in a bunch of holes from before my family left England and Scotland to come here. I'll poke around here, and ask questions once I feel my way for a bit.

Hawk

Hawk

Thank you all for your welcome. Its a nice weekend (for a change!) in Winnipeg, so I won't be on the computer long. I'm going out to enjoy our first really nice Saturday: 22 deg C and a crystal blue sky! Too nice to stay inside. Have a good weekend all.

Hawk

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
Just joined this morning. I can't believe I missed finding this link before now! I live in Canada, and have the Family Tree pretty-well complete on this side of the ocean, and now I'm trying to fill in a bunch of holes from before my family left England and Scotland to come here. I'll poke around here, and ask questions once I feel my way for a bit.

Hawk
So how you getting on Hawk, about time you came back.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Have you had any success.

Steve.:)

Hawk

Hello! I guess it is awhile since I was in here!!! I've had a busy year dealing with my late husband's estate, and now I'm getting ready to move across Canada to the East Coast - Halifax Nova Scotia, where my son lives. I've done a bit of work on my tree, but not much. Just too many other things to do! Hopefully by fall I can get back at it!O0

gortonboy

Loyal Member
Hi,,a late welcome to the forum,,,,if you need any help with searches over this side of the pond,,just find the relevant forum,and fire away. :)