• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Hello! I am the new here.

Hello all!

My name is Michelle, but everyone calls me Shelley. I am 28 years old and born in Northampton, Northamptonshire. And was growing up in a village on outside of Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. Now I lives in Milton Keynes, with my husband for about 7 years now.

I have been doing my family trees for about 5 years or more or less and I have been membership to the ancestry.co.uk and genes reuntied for last few years now.

Quite few (well probably lots!) people that I needs to find as I have got complications on my mother's side family as my nanny - two different names as she was adoption when she was a baby after her birth mother passed away at childbirth and the father could not cope with her. And she was adoption by her uncle Thomas Dudley Dunbar (the father's brother) and her aunty - Sarah Elizabeth Beattie.

On birth certificate - Mary Elizabeth Dunbar and on adoption - Sylvia Ella Dunbar.

Anyway I will post to ask for help on different one. And I hope whoever from here are able to help me on different post lol.

:)

Shelley

It's a small world
Deanshanger - I know it well - I worked there.
I worked for a design studio, Interdec, as their office funiture installation manager. Their offices were in the converted old mill on the bend of the main Buckingham road. They were taken over about 1992 when I left to return to Yorkshire. Couldn't manage without me, ha ha

dave