• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

Hello to all who may be on line

I am Judith from NZ and have been doing genealogy for about 5 years but seriously for 16 months. Most of my searching is in the UK.

I am researching my Grandmothers family Her name was Charlotte May Wood b 9.May1889 to Hannah Maria Wood nee Jackson and Thomas Wood,They lived at 5 Wandle Road Wimbledon Surrey England.Siblings were Florence Rose b.1876 married Walter William Weedon 1896 and had 3 children Winnifred Florence Weedon b.1899,Beatrice Lillian Weedon b.1901 and Charles Walter Weedon b.1903.Alice Maud Wood b.1878 m James Russell had 2 Children James and Phyliss who came to NZ.Ada Wood b.1883 d.1898. William Wood b.1887.Charlotte May Wood (May)b. May 1889 married Walter Alexander 1916 and came to NZ with Daughter Gwendoline on the Prinzessin leaving London on the 8th May 1919.Albert Edward b.1892. Hannah Maria had a brother James b about 1860 Hannahs parents were James and Maria Hannah Jackson.Maria died 1 May 1921. Hannah Maria Wood d.19 Sept 1944 aged 93 who had been evacuated to South Shields, after her home at 143 Hartfield Road had been blitzed and is buried at the Gap Road Wimbledon Cemetery Please if anyone reads this and knows any relations could you please pass this on . Thankyou for any help you may be able to give.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Introduce Yourself 1
K Introduce Yourself 4
M Introduce Yourself 5
L Introduce Yourself 0
H Introduce Yourself 2
D Introduce Yourself 1