• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

hello

Re: Introduction

married mam of 3 .all grown up now daughter left home years ago,but .my 2 sons still live at home as they have learning difficulties due to a genetically inherited condition,another good reason for family history. got interested years ago as my ex sister in law was a geneology librarian pre computers,for the mormon church.have done lots of trees for other people.but have finally got to do my husbands ,who has no interest whatsover,but his sister has.i dont work now as too difficult with the guys and i have no family to help out ,but i never have 5 mins am always busy,.im barking mad and always up to something.but living in our house with a football mad husband 2 sons who argue over anything 3 cats who rule the roost,a daughter who hasnt realised that she has a home of her own and a psycho dog with some srt of compulsive disorder.and a set of freinds with a pechant for drinking vodka.theres never a dull moment.Ah happy days.