• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Hello!

Hello, I'm Denise. I registered on the site a little while ago but have been finding my way around the site before posting. I have been researching for some time. Got back to 1764 on one branch, all checked and verified. :) I have a couple of brick walls, one that is complicated and hope at some point when I've worked out how to word the problem succinctly to ask and see if anyone can help. One of the biggest joys for me through researching has been finding living family I knew nothing about. :) Extra special when they are researching too and you can share the cost and discover together.:biggrin:

sterico

Loyal Member
Hello Denise, and a very warm welcome to the F.H.U.K forums.
We at the F.H.U.K wish you every success in your quest
To find your ancestoral past.
Should you require help in your research, please do not hesitate to ask via our forums .
All you need to do is post your questions on the appropriate forums, along with any relevant information
That you do have in your possession, and our friendly
And helpful members will try their utmost to help you find the answers you are searching for.
Again welcome, and enjoy your time on our forums .
Best regards Sterico

nainmaddie

Loyal Member
Hi Denise

welcome to the Forum.

If you look the various sections you will find the right place to ask your questions. Please include as much information as you know. No one on here is a mindreader !! We need as many clues as you can give us.

Thank you, and good hunting

Nainmaddie

Burpengary, Brisbane Queensland Australia
Hello, I'm Denise. I registered on the site a little while ago but have been finding my way around the site before posting. I have been researching for some time. Got back to 1764 on one branch, all checked and verified. :) I have a couple of brick walls, one that is complicated and hope at some point when I've worked out how to word the problem succinctly to ask and see if anyone can help. One of the biggest joys for me through researching has been finding living family I knew nothing about. :) Extra special when they are researching too and you can share the cost and discover together.:biggrin:
Hello Pinkbaglady,

And a big welcome to you.

Oz Steve