• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

hello

hello everybody
as you can tell im new to the forum, im from wales and i am researching the following families griffiths ,mummery ,gillick, roberts, edwards.
have done a little on some of the names but there is a long way to go ,and hopefully with the help and guidance from this forum i can acheive that goal.
well thats all there is to say at the moment, bye.

the raven

toolman

Mummery

hello everybody
as you can tell im new to the forum, im from wales and i am researching the following families griffiths ,mummery ,gillick, roberts, edwards.
have done a little on some of the names but there is a long way to go ,and hopefully with the help and guidance from this forum i can acheive that goal.

the raven
As a Mummery, can advise on a certain line of them. We go back to about 1600, however this is the lineof one of the sons of James Mummery only. I live in Liverpool and there are Mummery's hereabouts who are not related. They are presumably descendents of James Mummery's brothers, poss Henry and Abraham Mummery

nainmaddie

Loyal Member
Hi Raven

welcome to the Forum.

Please take time to look around to see where you should post your questions.

Then ask away with as much information as you can possibly find

Maddie

Burpengary, Brisbane Queensland Australia
hello everybody

the raven
Hello and welcome.

Oz

sterico

Loyal Member
Hi,
Welcome to the F.H.U.K research forums,
We hope you have success in your research and please do not hesitate in asking us for help, all you need to do is select the appropriate forum, and post your question/s, with as much relevant information that you have in your possession, then our members will endeavour to find, or at least point you in the right direction of those answers.
You will find all our members helpful and very friendly and only to willing to help.
Best regards Sterico .