• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Hello!

I am pleased to be joining what appears to be a very interesting group of like-minded genealogists!

My name is Priscilla (though I prefer to be called Cilla), and I am married to Frank (a complete genealogy-phobe!!), with two children from a previous marriage, aged 20 and 21 yrs. I also have 2 grandchildren.

I live in Somerset, UK, and have worked for Royal Mail for the last 20 years.

I have been researching my tree almost as long!!

I am looking forward to seeing what everybody talks about, and asking a few questions myself in the near future!

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

:)

Hello Cilla! :biggrin:

You'll have a great time here and I'm sure will make lots of researching friends.

There's always someone, usually many, waiting to help and I think most absolutely thrive on breaking down brickwalls, so if you've got any post them and stand back!

For now, a Very Happy New Year to you and your family,

Gemmas' Pal :)