• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Hellp me find Esther Pearce

ronmanley

Hi

I'm having difficulty tracing my Great grandmother Esther Pearce Born Dec. 1883 in Parsonstown Ireland

From what I can establish she was married three times in the following order
1- Thomas James
2 - Walter Harry Richards
3 - James A Tapp

Ivy Doreen her daughter, my grandmother (1905-1973), her birth Cert, indicates that she was born in Wales, the father was William Harry Richards and the mother Esther Richards formerly Pearce. That's not a problem, or is it?

In the 1911 Census, it shows Esther was married to Thomas James who was a Stoker Royal Naval Reserve, married for ten years and her daughters also listed were Ivy Doreen James and Winifred Irene James (1910-1991). Living at College Place Southampton

I have found a 1902 Oct.marriage for Esther to William Harry Richards in Alverstoke, Hampshire.

I have extensive details of my family history, but the particular one is very confusing and I seem to be hitting a brick wall.

I have in the past had a lot of help from you all, can that happen again!!

All the Best - Ron

Last edited: