• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Help with Negonia please

gibbo

From
Australia
I have the death cert. for Emily Short nee Richards and it has where she was born on it. It states that place of birth was Negonia United States of America. She would have been born around 1869, i dont know if the era would make a difference as to places changing their names over time. Im having trouble find the place, maybe a spelling error on the cert.?:confused: Can anyone shed any light on such a place name please.
Thank you

gibbo

I have the death cert. for Emily Short nee Richards and it has where she was born on it. It states that place of birth was Negonia United States of America. She would have been born around 1869, i dont know if the era would make a difference as to places changing their names over time. Im having trouble find the place, maybe a spelling error on the cert.?:confused: Can anyone shed any light on such a place name please.
Thank you

gibbo

gday gibbo try this top of second paragraph.
http://newsfeed.rootsweb.com/th/read/KSOSAGE/2005-05/1116243831

Glen

Back