• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

herbert warwick lost grandfather

herbert harold warwick 1891] hendon jan-march middlesex,uk.married doris rose poole in june 1919 at watford.daughter in watford sept 1920 joan doreen warwick my mother.doris got remarried to edgar lowe.mum changed her name to lowe in 1942.in 1942 herbert was still alive according to mums depol papers which i have a copy.this has all been confirmed any everyone i have posted have passed away,but herbert i cannot find ,if he remarried or had more children dont know when he died or were.an anyone tell me how to find him?he is my missing link.regards liz hutchison:D :D

juliejtp

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hi Liz,

Welcome to the forum.

The BMD index is a good source. There is Ancestry llibrary edition but I dont know if it is available in the Australian libraries. Also Ancestry have online telephone directories.

This may be a long shot. Genesreunited have a couple of members who have a Harold Warwick born 1891 district Willesden in their tree.
I had a look on the 1901 census for Herbert 1891 with 2yrs either side born Hendon, the only one that showed up was a Albert Warwick grandson born 1891 Hendon, the other one was I think belonging to the two GR members Herbert Warwick born abt 1890 Kilburn living in the civil parish of Willesden.

Hope this helps.